Friday, July 23, 2010

Say "Greetings" to Lucy!

Hey, you guys! It's nice to be here again. I haven't posted here in months, many apologies for that, but I have some good news (about the blog) to share with all of you. I'm going to let my friend, Lucy, take over for a good while. She had some great ideas for the blog that I just couldn't turn down, so yeah! I'm going to let her take over, and I can't wait to see how she does. I'm sure she'll do a much better job than me, so stick around. I appreciate each and everyone of you who are still following and visiting the site, even tho' I kind of just went away from it - thank you so much!!! P.S. I've started a new blog about a week ago, and it needs visitors! Please, be a doll, and check it out by clicking here - or on the "Just Lola" drawing! Thanks!

-Lola :)

1 comment:

  1. First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
    We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Mobile Movies in 3gp format, About Dubai, Bollywood Actor news Update And Many More.

    To start just go to http://3gpdubbedmovies.blogspot.com/

    We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further.

    ReplyDelete