Sunday, September 11, 2011

How 'bout them Cowboys?... The boys are back!!! :D

Tonight is the big night! :D Tonight is the night we Dallas Cowboy fans get to see our boys play on the field for the very first game of the regular season for this year! <33333 I bet this is gonna be a game to remember! ;) I'm soooo proud that our cows are what everyone calls "America's team." :') And I'm soooo proud to say I've been a huge fan since 2006, all thanks to Terrell Owens! <333 And last but not least, I'm soooo proud that Dallas replied to me on twitter more than 3 times in one year! :O They're all just uh-mazing in every single way!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your weblog, will be referring a lot of friends about this. Keep blogging. Looking forward to reading your next post.if you are interested in watching dvds, You can visit our website How Do You Hack Someones Facebook

    ReplyDelete