Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So cute it's scary.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"












I'm a teddy bear collector, and I find vampires quite intriguing, so this was something that really caught my eye. Good for a teddy bear or vampire aficionado; this vampire teddy is unique and oh so adorable. I like the fact that he'd look like a normal, huggable teddy bear from afar. Then upon closer inspection, you'll find something is different about this teddy bear.... perhaps dangerously different, if you've already gotten too close. I think his little fangs are a bit more cute than scary, and he's just as cuddly as any bear. The end.










"I will go everywhere with you, play tea party with you,

and keep you company at night.... and then drink your blood."



You can find this vampire teddy bear, along other vampire stuffed animals, at Etsy.com!

-Lola :)

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious-scary as hell! I'm trying to imagine the poor infant who has to sleep with this every night in her crib.

    ReplyDelete