Monday, January 4, 2010

Fierce Like a Zombie.

Aah! Aah! Aaaah! <3 What could be more fierce than zombies, lol? I simply adore these heel; they're fashionably cute in such a scary way. *sighs* I totally want these heels, and I want to wear them with those silver robot leggings I was telling you guys about a little while ago. The eye, the teeth, the black bow - awesome, indeed.


















Available at Dress-Code.co.uk!



Cute top to go with it? can I say fabulous? I think I will - fabulous!!! Okay, so you guys may think I'm getting a little too excited over this, but really, it's a pretty cool top. What can I say? I'm fascinated by zombies, lol.


Oh, and there are some zombie flats below. Now I'm not extremely wild about them, but I think they're alright. I can't really walk in heels, so these would be somewhat useful.... Naw, I'd rather just buy the heels and trip. -Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment