Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dance Little Unicorn, Dance!

*sighs* I've been having such a hard time trying to find curious things on unicorns, lol. A lot of the unicorn products I've ran into online are, like.... cutesy things, you know? Kid clothing, toys - such as stuffed animals and dolls. But today, no, no, no, today I was actually able to find something on unicorns that I felt was.... unique, interesting, and very curious.


Ta-da! <3 Haha, isn't this one of the nicest music boxes you've ever seen? I especially love the forest-y scene in the background; it brings a less cutesy look and a more realistic look to the music box.... Well, at least in my opinion it does, hehe.

Photo Courtesy of Amazon.com

Music box includes: bracelets, earrings, charms and even more! Has four different drawers - front, back, and one on each side. It also comes with in inside mirror. What a special fantastic music box!

WARNING: Amazon.com pointed out that there are small parts - which are not suitable for children under 3 years, so I thought it was necessary for me to point it out (to you guys), as well. ;3


-Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment