Thursday, January 7, 2010

Under The Sea!

Okay, so I just found a ton of nice (and rather curious) jewelry at Amazon.com! <3 This is the very first time jewelry is being posted on this blog, so I thought I'd share a couple of things with you guys - free feel to take a look.


Affordable (for sterling silver), and yet - still cute. <3 I've found mermaids quite fascinating ever since I was a little girl. I can remember watching "The Little Mermaid" on Disney channel. *sighs* I always liked the fact that she was a mermaid.... yeah, lol.

Price $19.99, but sale price = $13.95!!! Sterling Silver Antiqued Mermaid Pendant Available at Amazon.com!



This makes me think of pirates - which is why it's on this blog. I like this necklace a whole lot; it's unique and just plain cool. It's not too expensive, either - after all, it's sterling silver! Ooh, and so is the little mermaid pendant. <3

Ahoy! Sterling Silver Anchor Pendant is Available for $32.00 - $35.00 at Amazon.com!


Ooh, and speaking of "The Little Mermaids - Amazon.com has a whole bunch of DVD's (and other products, as well) for those of you who are a fan. <3 Dolls, Jewelery.... You guys should really take a look!


-Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment