Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Valentine's Day










If you feel like Valentine's Day (the 14 for those of you who don't know) has steamrollered it's way all up on you and you have a Valentine you want to get something super-duper special, you can never go wrong (nor put yourself in a soon-to-be much regretted debt) with some chocolate or a stuffed animal.

These super fancy-dance-y Teddy Bear Truffles may be just what your searching for. At $15 buckaroos they are certainly a little more "spend-y" than most of the stuff you'll find at your local drugstore (and hey, really, chocolate is chocolate, right?) but if it's a  miniature bear made of  "Mayan ganache of milk chocolate, cinnamon and crushed roasted almonds" plus holding little a "ivory chocolate heart dusted with a sprinkle of crystallized sugar" go for it.

If I had a Valentine, I'm not sure if I'd get these for him or not, though. My name is Teddie and that's is a bit cheesy. But, I'm frequently cheesy, so my Valentine probably would expect it and wouldn't think much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment