Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zombies Go Veg!

Want a new mouse pad? A curious new mouse pad? No worries - I got just the thing for you. As I was searching the web for zombies, I came across something I found very unique. <3 Please, feel free to stroll down the page a bit in order to see for yourself.


Grains! <333 Haha, I love vegetarian zombies! It's nice to know that there are some zombies out there who would prefer to eat grains - rather than brains, lol. For a while, I thought all zombies ate brains - but I guess not! I mean, after all, a picture's worth a 1000 words, right? Right!?!? Alright! <3 I, myself, am actually a vegetarian, so yeah.... I would probably be a vegetarian zombie, I guess - that is, if I were to ever become a zombie someday, lol. Available for only $11.45 at Zazzle.com!


Oh, and since we're discussing how cool vegetarian zombies are - I thought I'd throw in this t-shirt. <3
*gasp* More grains!!! Oh yeah!!! Haha, okay, so this right here is also available at Zazzle.com, but for $23.80.... Hmm, not bad for a vegetarian zombie t-shirt - not bad at all.

-Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment