Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's a Teenage Vampire Girl to Wear!?!?

Hiya, what's up, you guys? I just found something quite curious on vampire - which I'm thrilled about because I can never seem to find anything really curious on vampires. *sighs* Like, whenever I search the web for interesting vampire stuff - idk, I just oftentimes find costumes and stuff like that. Costumes are great and everything, but there are so many of them out there, you know? I wanted to find something hidden on vampires, like something none of you guys have ever, ever, ever seen before!!! Hehe, okay, um, you know what? I think it's time I put a lid on it and just tell you guys what it is that I found....


















Stylish, huh? <3 These adorable "Vampire - Black Lace-up Platform" are available for $58.99 at BelloIris.com, and guess what - they're vegan! <3 Hooray!




















Ooh, here they are with a bit of red! <3 I thought I'd post these, as well - since I kind of feel as tho' they have more vampire-ness going on. Plus, I just like these better, lol, so yeah. Available at the same exact store as the other ones (for the same exactly!) - click here for a closer look at them. <3

-Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment